Alexander Design Studio is seeking to hire an Entry Level Architectural Designer with 1-3 years of professional experience within cultural, mixed use residential and/ or education projects. Our studio creates award winning architecture that reflects the vision, mission and individual identity of our clients.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for great design, a desire to work on a variety of project types at multiple scales and ability to work well within a team environment.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional Architectural Degree
- Ability to work well within a collaborative team environment and be open to mentoring.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Self-motivated creative problem solver with a curiosity for continued learning and willingness to take on new challenges.
- Proficient in standard industry software including Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.
We provide competitive benefits and mentoring opportunities for employee growth and development. Salary is commensurate with experience and skills.
This is a hybrid or fully remote working position for the immediate future. In person visits to projects are required (assume at least two per month).
To apply please submit a resume, work samples +3 references as a single PDF file. Please be conscious of file a size (max 10MB). Materials can be sent to Alexander Design Studio, Attn: Katherine LePage, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander Design is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation/ gender status, Veteran’s status and disability. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and encourage women and diverse applicants to apply. Must provide proof of Covid 19 vaccination.